Old August 14th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
cindys

Default Cat Pregnancy Questions?

"William Graham" wrote in message

snip

Errrrrr......I don't want to start a flame war here, but you might just
put a teensy weensy bit of the blame on God, don't you think? - After all,
literally millions of cute furry little animals die of starvation, thirst
and the cold every year, and there isn't a damn thing any of us can do
about it........I often wonder how well He sleeps at night......

--------
No one can fix the world, but we can do our best to not make things worse.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.