Old July 19th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default I'm Sorry

On Jul 19, 3:57*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
Next time I'll post child pornography fantasies instead. *Sheesh. *Maybe I
need a break from most of you.

Pam S. disgusted by her stupidity

Pam I get the reference (it took me a minute, though)....and it IS
just plain weird, isn't it??
I know you have a wonderfully irreverant sense of humor, and I also
get that you wouldn't ever offend anybody on purpose.
I remember when I got spanked but good just for using the word
"lifestyle" in blessed ignorance that it might be an offensive word.
Hell. I didn't know.
Oops. Can I say "hell?"
Maybe you offended some people, now you know. Kick yourself around for
2 seconds then forget about it. But keep your sense of humor. That's
what keeps us sane.

Sherry