Old June 2nd 12, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default The Queen'

Christina Websell wrote:

We are having a street party outside our houses tomorrow. Just a few
immediate neighbours. Unfortunately, the weather forecast is for rain so
we'll be putting a gazebo up to keep the food dry! It will be a buffet
type spread - I've just got back from getting some baguettes and rolls and
four different salad mixes and I also made a big curry this afternoon.

You will have to thumb your noses at the neighbors who, I am sure, are
*not* invited.

Sounds fun! Hope it's sunny and dry.

--
Joyce

Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"