Old July 11th 03, 01:49 AM
ChildFree23

meowies all,
my name is rufus...i is a black and white dsh....is this a place where
kitties can meow at each and does youse guys have pardies?

Meow, Rufus, I'ze Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. I'ze a
dark tortie, age 13 years.

This is my bruffer, Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, age unknown
(but he'll be celebrating his tenth purrday this Septemfur).

And this is Kittenhead -- I mean Lilith Kitten, Tabby In Residence. She's a
brown tabby and white with tortie accents. She's 2 1/2 years old and a pain
in the tail.

[Extends nose as a gesture of furriendship.] Nice to meet you.