Old July 15th 03, 01:42 PM
Spook

Da Koster Katz wrote:

Yu shuld haf da responze by now. We did get it at home, an it filtered
into da "suspicious" folder but dat wuz beclawz our main address wuz in
da CC. Da uffurs neffur cayme. Now, yu du no dat da seabreez addrezz
duznt haf da final e? Yu did on da wun we gotted (but yu shudda hadda
bouncie if yu spelt it rong). Surfur hiccup mebee?

Maybee. We copy'n'pastid thuh address. Did yu send anuffur reesponz lasst
nite? We dint get it.

We don't haf ennyfing delete beclawz we report da spammurz. We haf it
all filter into itz own foldurs. We haf added yu tu ourz priority
famblee and frenz filters so dat it will go to dat folder an not get
losted in da fyutur.

Junior

We hope yu get thuh emayl copy ov this, wiff our munjed address.

Spook

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com