Old October 4th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Cat heart murmur and incompetent humane society vet

mdsu wrote:

And fyi, I heard from the humane society and gave it to them a little
bit. The woman said to just bring him back. But Charlie is not a piece
of trash. I'm not going to return him to the shelter and what would be
almost certain death. I'm just more than a little annoyed that their vet
can't take 15 seconds to listen to the chest of an animal.

It's probably better that their vet didn't detect the murmur since
Charlie is now in a good place instead of in their trash heap.

Good luck with Charlie.

-mhd