Old March 25th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default Good tuna news,

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 24, 4:45Â*pm, Fred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,
Gudgud Newz. Â*I have a call back on one of my applications. Â*They
want me to take a test on Thursday and after that maybe an
interview. It's not a big job, but it will keep me off da streets
and I can live on it... IF I get da job. Â*It looks good. Â*I think
yor purrs have been workin. Â*Fangu furry much.

Sounz wunnerful, Uncl Fred. One fing.

glares at Uncl Bill

Do GNOT call da innerfewer a kushon rooj.

Certainment, mon ami. Jamais.
Merci or should I maybe say "Meowsie." (Meow Chat in French would be
a whole new world, wouldn't it?)

--
Peace,
Fred