Old September 8th 12, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Apache, the love monster

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Apache continues to get comfortable. She occasionally lets me pick her up
with only a single complaint (instead of several complaints - grin), but
is definitely an affection monster. When I work at home, she frequently
comes over to me and demands that I pet her.

And this morning, about two hours before the alarm went off, she jumped
into bed next to me and proclaimed, "Play time! Petting time!" I love my
little angel girl!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It's a good thing you do love her. Two hours before the alarm! ;-)

Joy