Old September 10th 12, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Apache, the love monster

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:01:52 -0700, "Joy" wrote:

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
om...
Apache continues to get comfortable. She occasionally lets me pick her up
with only a single complaint (instead of several complaints - grin), but
is definitely an affection monster. When I work at home, she frequently
comes over to me and demands that I pet her.

And this morning, about two hours before the alarm went off, she jumped
into bed next to me and proclaimed, "Play time! Petting time!" I love my
little angel girl!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

It's a good thing you do love her. Two hours before the alarm! ;-)

Joy

That's what I was thinking. I do allow a certain amount of petting
before the alarm goes off but preferably I instigate it.