Old July 23rd 03, 12:19 AM
Adam

Midgie,(RB) a shepherd-collie-terrier mix used to retrieve her empty water
bowl
(stainless steel) from the kitchen, tote it into the living room and throw

it
at whichever human she thought ought to fill it!
Jeanne

Well, that communicates a message! Lizzie (RB) would approach a human with
a meowed complaint. If the human told her "Show me," then she would! She
would lead the human to the front door to go outside or the empty food or
water dish or the litter box that needed changing or to the bed for
smurgling. She was my favorite cat of all time.

Adam