Old June 6th 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default ancient domesticated cats in Peru

"Bastette" wrote in message
Jack Campin wrote:

I hadn't heard of this until just now:

http://enperublog.com/2010/11/24/anc...500-years-ago/

Hard to guess its size from the picture, but certainly bigger than an
Old World moggy.

Do you mean the picture of bones in someone's hand?

Right beneath that picture, the text says, "A much more recent Moche
(1500yrs
ago) ceramic of a local puma," but there is no picture of that. It's a
link
to a .jpg, which apparently does not exist. (I got 404 Not Found when I
entered the link in the browser.)

I got a virus warning when I clicked on the link, which told me "A virus
was found, what should happen now? etc" My anti-v has dealt with it,
fortunately.
Tweed