Old April 21st 11, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default new kidden

Welkum, liddle Squirt!

Rebecca

"Mishi" wrote in message
hi hi! I iz new here. my hooman calls me sqirt, and I iz hmmm, I iz (pulls
humans fingers over, lessee 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers) 4 weeks old. My hooman
broughted me in da house afterz my brudder was hurted and stolen by
someting in the out. Iz still is eated ota a bobble, but I do lovs chikum
alot. I is bery cute, VERY dark tigr wiv long cottony (wat is cottony?)
sof furz.

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

(Human note: Squirt is the last of 5 kittens born in a colony I take care
of. one kit was found dead after 2 weeks - not a mark on him. 2 more kits
died of 'failure to thrive' - they never grew much after they were born.
Squirt and his brother were left - I called his brother the Grey Fox, as
he was silver/gray with foxy ears. Very cute. I went to check on them one
morning, and there was no sign of Grey Fox, and the bed area had been torn
apart. There was blood there also. Squirt heard my voice and came
running to me, yelling his head off, so I brought him inside. I need
another kitten like a hole in the head, but he is here now, and is loved.)