Old December 2nd 12, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelley Greene

Default What Has Worked for Fleas

"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message

"Revolution" - once a month. Pookie's do for another dose next week,
but she hardly scratches at all. I'm so relieved, because she was
being tormented. I hope it works as well during the hot, summer
months.

--

Revolution is one of the best products out there and one of the least toxic
to mammals. My vet used it on the kitten I found in a parking lot in town.