Old December 3rd 12, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default What Has Worked for Fleas

Kelley Greene wrote:
"Mack A. Damia" wrote in message

"Revolution" - once a month. Pookie's do for another dose next week,
but she hardly scratches at all. I'm so relieved, because she was
being tormented. I hope it works as well during the hot, summer
months.

--

Revolution is one of the best products out there and one of the least
toxic to mammals. My vet used it on the kitten I found in a parking

I get, "nasty diarrhoea for a few days" every time I eat something from the
back shelf in my wife's refridgerator....

I have learned to live with the adage: "That which does not kill me only
makes me stronger."