Old July 9th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Robotech_Master

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

I've noticed that one of the flavors of cat litter I can get (I use
Arm & Hammer) calls itself "Multicat".

Given that I'm about to be a multicat owner, I'm curious what the
difference is between that and "ordinary" litter. I have seen that
the texture of the granules is noticeably different, but I'm wondering
why.

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm