Old July 10th 08, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Robotech_Master

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:16:04 -0400, cshenk wrote:

Do you plan to have 2 litter boxes?

Only during the "getting acquainted" phase when I sequester the cats
in separate parts of the apartment until they get used to each other.
After that I'll consolidate to just the one. Though I will keep the
second one around just in case; I've heard that some cats prefer to do
Number One and Number Two in different boxes.

Side advice since if I track right your thread, you've had cats before but
not in a bit of time and never 2?

Well, I had one cat for five years and she died on July 3rd.

Go for the largest pan you can get and forget those mechanical
'self scouping' ones (seldom work without help daily and way too
expensive, you'll spend as much time fixing them as just a regular
box takes to scoup).

I'll probably find one of those big under-bed storage boxes and use it
instead. Seeing as one of my cats will be fairly large, there might
not be room for him in something less.

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm