Old July 11th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

Some cats dislike the good smelling odor crystals in some cat litters and
will not use it. I had one do exactly that so I just buy the plain old
scoopable from Walmart. $6.45 for a 28lb box. As long as I scoop a couple
times a day and put a little fresh on top we have no odor problems.

Celeste

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
I've noticed that one of the flavors of cat litter I can get (I use
Arm & Hammer) calls itself "Multicat".

Given that I'm about to be a multicat owner, I'm curious what the
difference is between that and "ordinary" litter. I have seen that
the texture of the granules is noticeably different, but I'm wondering
why.

Multicat is slightly scented. The granules contain a little more
deodorant.
Stick to A&H Super Scoop Fragrance Free (blue label).

Best of luck with your new friends.

http://maxshouse.com/PreventativeHealth.htm

Phil