Old July 11th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot[_2_]

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

I was wondering about the breeze boxes. The litter doesn't clump correct so
the urine drops through to the pad. And you pick out the poop. How much
tracking do you get with this? How often do you have to change the pad with
one cat? I was thinking of adding one of these upstairs as a 2nd box.

Celeste

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

I'll probably find one of those big under-bed storage boxes and use it
instead. Seeing as one of my cats will be fairly large, there might
not be room for him in something less.

I LOVE the Breeze litterboxes. When Carey was very sick, they were a
godsend. Now that it's only Skipjack, they're still great and very
clean and odor free. He's a big cat as well and has plenty of room in
one.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com