Old July 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

Default "Multicat" litter: what makes it multi?

In article _Hxdk.1269$bn3.1080@trnddc07, "Spot"
wrote:

I was wondering about the breeze boxes. The litter doesn't clump correct so
the urine drops through to the pad. And you pick out the poop. How much
tracking do you get with this? How often do you have to change the pad with
one cat? I was thinking of adding one of these upstairs as a 2nd box.

I have found that 2x/week pad changing works best ( w/2 boxes, w/2 cats
or 1 box, 1 cat). No tracking at all. I've been really happy.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com