Old October 11th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

Let's see: I've practiced my vanishing spells, I've practiced my
Cheshire Cat vanishing spell, my Now-you-see-me-now-you-don't look, my
teleportation appearance. My stalk. I've sharpened my claws just in
case some dimwit tom tries to take advantage of me, I've pounded on
the speed bag -- lighting fast reflexes- check. My stare down, check.
In case the dimwitted tom still persists there's the repulsion spell
to send him across the room, check. I think I'm ready for the Jellicle
Ball... now all I have to do is groom myself into black satin
elegance. I think Phantom and I are ready to make our grand entrance.

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther