Old October 13th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey and Tabitha =^ . ^= =`~^.* .^=~`

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

"Will in New Haven" ...
On Oct 12, 5:25 pm, Alric Knebel's Rack
wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:55:50 -0700 (PDT),:
Let's see: I've practiced my vanishing spells, I've practiced my
Cheshire Cat vanishing spell, my Now-you-see-me-now-you-don't look, my
teleportation appearance. My stalk. I've sharpened my claws just in
case some dimwit tom tries to take advantage of me, I've pounded on
the speed bag -- lighting fast reflexes- check. My stare down, check.
In case the dimwitted tom still persists there's the repulsion spell
to send him across the room, check. I think I'm ready for the Jellicle
Ball... now all I have to do is groom myself into black satin
elegance. I think Phantom and I are ready to make our grand entrance.

I only hope that Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

Will, they are trolls, and hateful ones at that and my advice is, even
though you feel the need to respond, those cretins on the Beatles ng feed
off this.
Just killfile em or ignore them. They're not worth your aggravation. Like
Woo Too once told Mosey, "All they can do is type at you"...remember?.
So c'mon, let's add them to the litterboxes, hmmm?
Bet I can PLONK faster than you
Kyla

--
Will in New Haven