Old October 13th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.beatles
Dan Camper

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty on the Prowl

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:28:11 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I only hope that *Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, Mr. Mercurio will be
there. I hope Mr. Mercurio will be pleased with my progress.

Misty the Black Panther

**** off.

Krazee nitwit.

This wasn't originally cross-posted. It was in
rec.pets.cats.community, where it belongs. Is it something about being
a Beatles fan that makes you such an asshole? Or is just an individual
trait.

--
Will in New Haven

Will in NH,

It would seem that some TROLL who is not part of
rec.pets.cats.community is deliberately crossposting contents from
rec.pets.cats.community to other newgroups. WHY?!? I have no idea.
Groups I have never posted to -- let alone heard of -- in my life now
show a post. Halloween prank?!?

Look, you gotta understand. To the rest of the 17 billion people on this
planet, you guys in the Cat Forum look like a bunch of losers.

Really.

I have some helpful information for you.

There are exactly two categories of people who might read any
article you post. The first group comprises those who know you're
a moron, a k00kie, a dunce and an idiot. The second includes
only those who have never heard of you. If you want to maintain
as good an image as possible, don't ever post again. Your lies
and incoherent nonsense just give the first group an opportunity
to laugh at you, and any of the second group who see your crap
will immediately migrate to the first.

So your best bet is to shut the **** up.