Old June 1st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Stinky has a V8

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

It's surprising, isn't it? Caliban also likes tomato-based food. If I
use a carton of strained tomatoes (I prefer them to crushed tomatoes),
he is right there and licks the carton clean. The first time he did it,
you could have knocked me down with a feather!