Old April 29th 05, 04:52 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh my goodness!

It's like, get it right pal...
I get 7 hearts, 3 clovers and 2 diamonds..

I've created a taskmaster

lol!

Um ... Barry?

Translation, please? I can't find my decoder ring.

I apologize, I was talking about crunchy cat food, you know little
shapes and things...I have been purposely spoiling him to see how far
he would go...

Ahh, I see!

Feeding time is like a ritual, in another post I told I keep his bowl
full, and I do...but he still likes to be fed see...on top of the other
food...and now thanks to Mary, he likes a splash of - what'd you call
it - terrain?...he likes it now.

Good, it's good for him! My cat Gnarly who died in 2001 at age 20
became quite the drama queen. Like Ruprecht, the bowl did not have'
to be empty--she wanted fresh on top, several times a day. And
she always stood right there and started eating AS I was pouring
the food, as though I routinely starved her. I mean the dry food
bounced off of her head. They really are like children in many ways.