Old June 29th 09, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Default Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

Ray or Fran wrote:

Fred,

While I can't purr, but I sure can send positive thoughts through the
ether
to you. I hope you have recovered completely from the"mini-stroke" and
that, if needed, medical help will prevent any future TIAs.

Fran

Can I do a Fangu to effurry one who wrote. Yes I am the same Uncle Fred.
(the former hooman of Ryan, Diana & Cinnamon, and Patches and Jetadiah
before them), and I had a mini-stroke yesterday, or something like that. It
was strange to stand there with people I know, and not be able to say what
their names are. Chunks of my work skills disappeared too, and that's why I
had to report it, because I couldn't do my job.
They say I should be fully recovered now, but I got the day off work and
felt I needed it. The nice part is that the next two days are my scheduled
days off, so I get three in a row. I'll have to go to the store tomorrow
but I should be able to do that alright. I feel fine, except for a little
tiredness. I should be OK after a little rest.

--
Peace,
Fred