Old August 13th 12, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default This Horrid Heat 8-12-12

On Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:46:40 -0700, " Aunti Kyla =^..^=" M&[email protected]
wrote:

I know most of you in the USA are suffering from high temps, most in the
triple digits.
And the USA is suffering the worst drought in over 100 years,
The Yahoo pictures of it are just so sad.
I feel so bad for you and hope and pray you, your loved ones and fur kids ,
are able to keep cool, somehow.
Right now, where we live, in Wash State, it is 86F at 5:30 pm, PDT, and it
is supposed to get hotter here.
I can't get 'anything' done.
I feel bad for our cats too.
We've been spending a lot of time in the bedroom with the A/C on.
The UK is a lot cooler, so I hear, with rain.
That's where I would like to be, especially in Scotland.

Peace, and Love,

Aunti Kyla

We always have your weather, minus 2 degrees. I have only had to turn
on air conditioning 3 times so far, four counting tonight.
The upside to the heat - don't have to spend $$ at a sauna, arthritis
is a bit better.