Old March 14th 05, 07:25 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:29:57 -0500, Julie Cook
yodeled:

This is an interesting article, that was in ajc.com today, that I
thought might interest some of you.

You can find the article at:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...305/13vet.html

Thank you for posting this. I am always glad to see it when someone
somewhere smartens up about cruelty to animals, and understands that
it co-exists with, or is the first step towards, abominable cruelty to
humans.

Theresa

I am ashamed to say this. No, let this be a lesson to people. My
ex-husband (divorced 21 years ago, thank Bast) got angry at our puppy for
pooping on the floor and he hit him and then flung him onto the cement
balcony where he'd constructed sort of an enclosure for him. A few minutes
later he was yelling, "Jill! Something's wrong with Sampson!" He made me
drive him with the dog to the emergency vet without me even getting my
glasses. I'm blind as a bat and there I was driving in the dark unable to
see. The man examining him said, "Oh my, was he hit by a car?" My husband
said, "Yes!" I was so ****ed, I said, "Oh no, he wasn't! You hit him and
threw him down on the pavement because he pooped on the carpet!" My ex was
appropriately ashamed. After we got home he made an excuse, left and didn't
come back for 48 hours. As far as I'm concerned he should *never* have come
back. I got the dog in the property settlement.

Jill