Old March 14th 05, 11:12 PM
dorothy

Julie Cook wrote:
This is an interesting article, that was in ajc.com today, that I
thought might interest some of you.

You can find the article at:
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/met...305/13vet.html

This is fantastic news! It's about time legislators began to take
animal abuse and neglect seriously. These poor, defenseless animals
deserve as much of a voice as we can give them. And kudos to those
lawyers who are working as animal advocates! Gives me hope about the
lot of them (just kidding, no offense to any lawyers out there ;-) I
am just so happy to see this and I hope this spreads quickly to the
rest of the nation. Maybe someday we'll see declawing outlawed as a
result?

Kerrie