Old January 27th 12, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default middle of nyte citement

iz lizzy in truble? duz she needz reskuing? what? where?

Ize bin sleepin, mi brayne iz foggy. Musta gotted too much sun yesterday.

Booker

On 1/26/2012 11:50 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
but now lizzie haz booker to come anna resku hersef, OEJ
wrote in message
U iz luki when we duz da, Uzuali me anna Lizzy da gramby lokz me out of da
bedrum and lokz Lizzie in da Quonset hutt fingie,zipz it rite shut

"Booker" wrote in message

Effurryfing was qwiet. All da hovse waz sleepin.

Chappy waz on da bed next to meowmie.

Snowflake was unner da koverz next to mewomie.

Ize waz bored.

So ize pounced on Chappy.

Da fur was flyin! Chappy was skreemin. Snowflake klawed hur way out frum
unner da koverz (meowmie izn't so pleezed wif da skratch).

Meowmie turned da lite on to find me an Snowflake on da bed wif big big
taylez. Chappy had a big big tayle, too, an waz unner da desk, lookin
dazed, an tryin tu figgur out why he waz waked.

Meowmie tryed to splain dat we shudnt wayke hur up at 2 am wif allovda
noize.

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker