Old December 17th 03, 01:03 AM
Allegra and Louise's Santa

Dat wood be a creatif arrangement, woodn't id? Is close, but not qwite!
None of de toes is detached.

G'head, ask usses anoffur wun.
SS

Adam wrote:
Hmm. Sebenty-seben toeses? Dat iz furry diffikult. Let'z see... are dere
4 of youse with da usual toes, one poor kitty wif only one toe on each foot,
and one toe without any cat attached tu it???

Allegra

Paw Ess: I try tu get Unca Adam tu chek da PO Box, but all he duz is say
"Gotta write more cards first!"

If'n we cownt ALL de toes, dere are sebenty-seben toes.

hee hee.

Sekrit Santas

If youze won't evun say how
menny of yu dere are, kin you at leest tell me da total numbur uv toes
yu-all have? (Hoping Sekrit Santa won't realize that all Allegra haz tu

do

is divide by ate-teen.)

Allegra