Old October 22nd 03, 03:03 AM
-L.

Gabster2 posted:

I've never been a fan of Nutro.

So? This is important to us because...?

Because I said so. You don't think it's important?

Not just because "you say so". In fact, YOU have NO credibility with
me, and I doubt you have much with others, based on the feedback you
get.

I've had many bad
experiences w/ Nutro (I'm not the only one) and they are pretty

much the "used
car salesmen" of pet foods w/ their claims and tactics.

Their foods are notoriously high in phosphorus
(among other things)

I've never had any problem, nor have the other 15 or so people I know
who feed it. In fact, my cats have been fed Nutro ever since it

first
came on the market.

Good for you. I look at risk factors when it comes to nutrition

and high
phosphorus foods are something I avoid. Your mileage may vary.

Are you a vet? A food nutritionist? A veterinary researcher?
Thought not.

Thanks for answering your own question. What are you? Any of the

above,
because from the sounds of your posts, you don't seem to be a vet,

nutritionist, or a vet researcher?

Very creative snipping, on your part.

I asked the question in resonse to your comment "I believe that all of
their feline dry products acidify a cat's urinary Ph output below the
normal range of 6.2-6.4." [Message-ID:
]

My question was a simple one: Who are *you* to make this judgement?
A vet? A food nutritionist? A veterinary researcher? The answer is
clearly NONE OF THE ABOVE. *I'm* not the one making outlandish claims
with nothing to back them up.

Whatever. Keep promoting your Hill's SD crap. Carry on.
Nobody is listening to you anymore.

You were listening and hearing something that wasn't implied!

Apparently not. Your promotion of SD is infamous in this group. More
than one person has commented on it.

Did I promote
Science Diet in this thread,

No, but see above. 'Nuff said.