Old November 13th 03, 04:33 PM
Carrie-Lou Salter

Another easy way to see who owns to domain... www.easywhois.com

Carrie

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
news:fSDsb.427$cX1.11@fed1read02...
You must have done something wrong here. All I had to do was type in the
name of the domain as if I was intending to register the domain and it

gave
me a link to the one it was registered to. You don't need a Google search

find out who a site is registered to.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Gilbert Chew" wrote in message
"Cat Protector" wrote in

@fed1read02:

Try using godaddy. I found all the owner info there.

Perhaps I was unclear in what I did. I already used godaddy, copied the
registered owner name from the info on the godaddy page, and pasted that
into a search of Google and Google Groups.

From where did you think I got the name of the registered owner?

---