Old November 13th 03, 07:00 PM
Gilbert Chew

"Cat Protector" wrote in
news:fSDsb.427$cX1.11@fed1read02:

You must have done something wrong here. All I had to do was type in
the name of the domain as if I was intending to register the domain
and it gave me a link to the one it was registered to. You don't need
a Google search to find out who a site is registered to.

Your reply indicates a complete lack of understanding of what I wrote. I
did not have a problem with finding the name of the registered owner from
the Godaddy site.

Hmm, I don't understand why you are not comprehending what I previously
wrote:

"I already used godaddy, copied the
registered owner name from the info on the godaddy page..."

That is, yes, I did type in the name of the domain, and I did find out
the name of the person to whom it was registered from Godaddy. What
other possible interpretation of "copied the registered owner name from
the info on the godaddy page" is there?

The reason for the Google search is to find out MORE information on the
registered owner than is shown on the Godaddy web site. Such as what
other people had previously found out about the web page owner. To
reiterate: The Goddady page only lists name and contact information,
nothing else. I did NOT use Google to find the name of the owner, I used
Google to learn any information (other than simple contact information)
other people had already dug up about the owner.

To anyone besides Cat Protector still reading: Is there something
particularly confusing about what I wrote?