Old July 28th 12, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default THAT must have hurt!!!

On 07/28/2012 06:00 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
Tiger has been much better this past week except he would frequently
stand in the litter box and "try" but not produce. He has been pooping
soft clumps (antibiotic) and peeing. Yesterday I saw two spots of blood
on the carpet near one of the litter boxes. In the box were two solid
poops about the size AND shape of a golf ball. That must have hurt.
Later I found several normal poops. Since then he has stopped standing
in the litter box. I think he finally got rid of the "plug".

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44ï¿

bless his poor little hiney. Had you given him a little oil to help?
If not, why not? MLB