Old August 23rd 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Charlie Wilkes

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:31:01 -0700, bookie wrote:

again, the dog did not 'run off' to **** you off, where do you get such
a stupid idea?

??? What makes you think I had that idea?

it probably went in the hope of finding a better owner or
for a thousand other reasons which seemed logical to the dog at the time
but i can bet that none of them involve deliberately trying to annoy
you.

Of course she wasn't trying to annoy me. And I wasn't angry. I was
worried. I didn't know how else to get the message across to her that
running off is DANGEROUS. I live on a rural area where free running dogs
can and do get shot.

What I did may or may not have been effective, but I didn't do it to
abuse my dog, who I dearly loved. I should never have mentioned it in
this group, obviously.

Charlie