Old October 8th 15, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Plannin fur da JB

Sylvia and P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"cshenk" wrote in message
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I gess we iz havin the Jellicle Ball in Hawaii. I seez dat da
Booteek haz bin bizzy wif kitteez gittin dereown owtfitz reddy.

It wud be gud to start sum plannin, I fingk. Sum uv da fingz we
needz iz:

--A master or mistress of ceremonies
--Da list of namez fur kallin (Azad, iz yoo dere?)
--Sumkitty to take kare uv da gestbuk
--A lokashun (did we pik a specific place?), so we kan plan fur
awl da facilitiez we needz like caterin, acommydashunz fur
kitteez dat duznt like da owt, maybe shade fur longer-hared
kitteez like me hoo duznt reely like da warmf, etc.

Iz dere enneefing else?

Rebecca, VC

Hai!

I think I founded the place with a google map on dat biggish island.
Dere's a lake up inna mountain area wif all protected trees and
stuff. Da lake looks like a kittah curled up anna napping, frum up
haigh.

It's near Waianapanapa but west a bit though still inna dat
protected park. Dere's no roads but the cataporter don't care
about dat. The main park is closed to renovate tha cabins but
iffin we go to the far lake, we'd be using lots of tents.

It's gotta a fresh water smimming area, a cave, and lots of flat
easy places fur tents. Sunds right? If so, I kin start helping
figuring out setup.

It's not too hot dere and never cold. I waz thinking a big long
catering tent to the left of the pond, center area several little
tents anna some bigger ones for those who want to sleep in a pile
anna to the right, maybe a sort of luau gathering spot wif a dance
floor and ceremony spot?

Cash anna maiself trotted about wif Iowna no problems, but wez
recommend da Boutique stock lots of kittah sandals and some fur
doggies. Dat sand version can be a little ruff on delicate paws
after a bit.

Iowna, Da insightful one

I'll hab sandulz an booteez in awl syzez an mozt kolorz.
Pit2nya.

Iowna sqeelz and counts up duckie treets she can trade fur tuna
dollars. She licks her back toes and dreams in colors.

Cash meantime wonders if any boy-types would snicker if he got a spare
set in hot pink? He likes hot pink. Maybe if he mixed it with neon
blue or black no one would laugh? But secretly, he really wants just
hot pink.

Daisy-chan snickers at her friends then steps forward. "I'z want
really neon brilliant orange sneakers. I'z a size 6small kittah.

Iowna is a size 8 but wide ankles and toss as many colors as you can at
dem. She really likes sunny yellow. It don;t match her fur but who
cares if she is happy in it?

Cash is a size 18 with smaller size 10 ankles. So no one snickers, hot
PINK with serious CATTITUDE but make the ankle wraps tan so they melt
into his legs. Then he has his hot pink!"

Daisy-chan does a little calculation and finds they have 50lbs of tuna
and 14 of venison left after this purchase.