Old April 12th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Margaret Caldwell Ott

Default Friday is the day

Having just lost our darling Amaretto less than a week ago, we
understand your pain. You and Peewee will be very much in our
thoughts tomorrow.

Best,

PegNDerek

On 11 Apr 2007 23:24:03 -0700, "-L." wrote:

The vet is going to come to the house and help Peewee cross over.
He's weak, skin and bones, and suffering - it's time. He still has
some quality of life, will purr when I hold him or scratch his head,
and still likes to go out with the dog, but isn't eating much and is
weak. I can't let him starve to death - it's the humane thing to do,
but dammit, it's killing me. :*( I will report back when I can.
Thanks to everyone who sent support over the last few weeks - it means
a lot. Pee was my baby before I had a baby - heck, before I was even
married. It's like losing a kid.

-L.