Old February 17th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default safe product to deter scratching on leather?

* And as to covering up the furniture with sheets, that's not an option..
* I like sitting on the leather. *I like the way it feels and the way it
looks, or else I wouldn't have bought it. *It's our living room, we use
it all the time. *Not just for company, it's for living. *The dogs like
it, too. *:-)

FWIW, my suggestions for using a sheet and/or carpet runner were meant
to be used when you were not on the furniture. I understand that it's
meant to be used, and these items are easily removed before lounging.