Old November 1st 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
informer

Default Can cats consume lactose-free milk?

On Nov 1, 5:21*pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:
informer wrote:
I heard that it's not good to give cats a saucer of milk. *I then read
somewhere that the problem lies in the lactose content. *So, can cats
consume lactose-free milk without getting sick?

It's not true that ALL cats can't drink cows milk - some can, and some
are allergic. *Of the allergic ones, some just won't drink it, others
like it but it causes digestive upsets. *You can buy canned milk
packaged especially for cats at PetSmart, PetCo, or many pet supply stores.

Thank you all.

Puddy Tat will appreciate it.