Old November 1st 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Can cats consume lactose-free milk?

depends on the cat, one of mine had no problem with any milk until he got
kitty flu one year now no milk of any kind will stay down, some of mine can
tolerate regular milk others can only tolerate kitty milk, you just have to
see what yours can handle and give according to the most sensitive kitty,
Lee

--
Have a wonderful day

"informer" wrote in message
I heard that it's not good to give cats a saucer of milk. I then read
somewhere that the problem lies in the lactose content. So, can cats
consume lactose-free milk without getting sick?