Old June 17th 05, 08:10 AM
Yoj

"Mary" wrote in message
news:1118980274.8f7b28651f01ab1e86f3dd7b5cfac22b@t eranews...

"Catnipped" wrote:

He and Lindy get along now, more or less, but it was such a big

hassle,
couldn't take on another cat permanently. On a temporary basis, I

could
isolate the poor little thing, but I'd hate to have to do it for long.

Joy

I don't think any of us here could have taken him back. I really don't
understand why someone would take a cat with the expectation that they

are
never going to get sick or need to have money spent on them (he said he
didn't want to pay the vet the $300 she asked for testing and

treatment!).

It's the Orange County Animal Care Center (714) 935-6943
The ID # for him is: P0710740

Just a note: since being returned, his new ID # is A0700875. The
one above is the one Philip had for him when he adopted him. And
Joy, you are an angel. If you know anyone who will take him, I will
pay his adoption fee. He is an active, fiesty, lovely boy. Email me if '
you want a photo of him. He weighs 14 lbs and has been neutered and
had all his shots. I did not tell the shelter that I will pay his fees
because
I was afraid someone would take him because he is "free" and not because
they really want him.

Anyway, if the worst happens, it is lovely to know that you would go
and get him and keep him safe temporarily. Thank you, from the bottom
of my heart.

I have to say that I'm tied up all this weekend. However, after that, I
should be able to do it. I will need to know if it's necessary, and where
the shelter is. I haven't spoken to him yet, but there's a chance my son
might take him. He lost a cat several months ago and hasn't been able to
bring himself to get another yet.

Joy