Old October 23rd 03, 06:42 PM
Blurbubble

"onlyTwoSeemsSoFewCats" wrote in message
So sadly, this was very quick.

I just want to thank everyone, kitties and people alike for all the
purrs and warm thoughts. I can't face responding to each of you just
now, but I need to thank you, and tell you all how comforting it is,
even through a computer screen, to know that others out there understand.

Gently Snipped

( OH we're so sorry to hear this - I'm still raw from losing Zachary last
month and it's heartbreaking I know. Nothing can really be said that's
adequate to compensate and console other than we know and understand exactly
how you feel and offer purrs and best wishes.

Meowmie Blurbubble & Clarence x

---