Old January 18th 05, 01:28 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-18, Yowie penned:

Watching Cary, he can do the most amazingly bendy things. He sucks on his
toes like its no big deal. He can lift his head so far back it virtually
touches his butt. He can, and often does, sit with his feet straight and and
has his head touching the ground.

He does this like its perfectly normal - because for a baby, it is.

I just went to my chiro evaluation today, and what you've just typed reminds
me of something discussed there.

I (apparently; news to me!) don't have full range of motion in my neck because
of some bad posture habits combined with lots of stress, activities that are
rough on my body, etc. Anyway, it occurs to me that one reason Cary's body is
so flexible is that his spine hasn't had several decades in which to settle
into an inflexible shape.

I wonder if regular chiro visits would help with yoga?

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch