Old April 23rd 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Strange Cat Invading our Home. Help!

I will look around and see whether you can get collars with sensors in
them over here. Good idea! Yes - I know about those darned racoons.
Our kids are working in Florida and they have a hard time with the
little creatures coming into the enclosed patio, eating the cat and dog
food, turning things upside down, climbing up to reach things on
shelves. They seem to be a problem not only in The United States but
also here in Europe. They get into the attics and destroy insulation,
and all sorts of other antisocial activities. Keep the cat advice
rolling in :-) Thanks