Old April 23rd 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Strange Cat Invading our Home. Help!

Susan wrote:
: Thanks Maryjane. My daughter who works in Florida, and her family are
: coming for a visit early next month and I will ask her to go into Pets
: Mart and buy one for us. Hopefully this will solve the problem. I am
: SURE my husband lies awake at night plotting how to outsmart Houdini.
: Its definitely an Einstein of the feline kind :-) In gerneral French
: cats are very petite compared with those I have been used to. Houdini
: though is in a class of his own. He must travel miles to get here,
: crossing bridges and through fields. It must be the expensive brand of
: cat food we give our cat. Perhaps Pur***a should sponsor us? "We only
: got Invaded once we started buying Pur**a Pet Products"

Are you sure that it's a cat and not a raccoon?
--