Old February 17th 04, 04:46 PM
anonymous

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:47:31 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:57:13 GMT, BarB wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:47:48 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

Sounds like a spam list to me. I would be very apprehensive if a person
posted every single user who visited a site. What happened to people's right
to privacy?

Perhaps you didn't read it. Inclusion on the list is by request. David
has been posting this list since 1996. He doesn't even list last names,
much less email addresses.

BarB

And for at least the last 4 years people have been telling him to put
the info on a website and post the link here - rather than posting
massive messages to usenet.

Anyone who has access to here must have access to a web site. I agree
that posting only the link here would be better. Has he said why he
won't do that?