Old May 9th 05, 04:50 PM
KellyH

"Fritti" wrote in message

Hello everyone, please help us! Yesterday night my girl Shandy delivered
two kittens. Both I had to pull out of her since it were both breech
presentations! The first was a black girl-kit, the second was a
grey/black tabby boy-kit. He had trouble breathing when he was out of
his mom, and sadly, he didn't make it till morning. Please send my girl
Shandy and her new daughter your purrs! Please purr that she'll pull
through

If you can get Shandy to the vet, please do. It's possible she may have
other kittens. Just two kittens is unusual. She may have some that died in
utero.

--
-Kelly