Old May 24th 05, 03:44 AM
bigbadbarry

"Phil P."
I'd get those bald patches looked at. If they are burns, they could

become
infected and/or necrotic.

Phil

I saw the pic Mike posted...what happened here...you say burned...ok..
but obviously, not like one might think, but cooked?...Im just trying to
figure why the hair turned loose..see...the circulation in that area
decreased?...or just plain ol too much heat...I don't know. Ruprecht used to
sleep by the fire last winter...I tell ya, I had second thoughts, he'd stay
there aalll day...I'd have to drag him away!, he was like a dishtowel, you
think animals know what is best, but I don't think so.

--
Barry

.... Women and cats are both black at night. - Bosnia ...