Old February 14th 06, 10:29 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Please help: very picky eater!

Yes, you spoiled her and made her a very picky eater!! My kitty
generally doesn't like to eat the same flavor two days in a row. I
pretty much stick with Fancy Feast - the grilled, marinated, and
roasted. I don't give him any fish - too smelly. If for some reason
he doesn't care for something, I don't get excited. Sooner or later he
will eat it - IF I don't give him something else.

If they are hungry, they will eat! As long as they are losing weight,
don't worry.