Old August 11th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Diz happined to da Gramby

On Aug 10, 10:55 pm, mlbriggs wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:57:05 -0500, Granby wrote:
We stole dis from herown email to Soft. It iz funnee and we thout you
allz might like ta read itz. Nowz, just membe a yearz or so agoz, her
onlee hadz Piglet.

Subject: rec.pets should come with a warning label.

I got an invoice yesterday that was about three hundred buck more than I
had figured. Mike had added coffee which was fine, I had just forgotten.

rec.pets needs a warning label. I looked this young man from Bosnia, who
was haveing enough trouble with english, straight in the eye and said "Dis
iz notted rite". Bless his heart, he just looked at me as if I wsere
useing some accent or something and began to read me the bill.
Later, I was doing a flier for our religious radio station about a
recovery
center for 8-10 year olds in Yellville Arkansas and wrote this:

Dez kidz are from all kindz of homez where drugz, alkohil, an
pornigraffee are the normz."

I was a paragraph away when I realized what I had done.

Be careful! Someone might call the men in white with the sleeveless
jackets.

I fink dat dat wuld bee ohkay. Pawpa'z awlweighz sayin' him needz a
baycayshun.

--- Onyx (UB: Apparently clueless...)